And I’ll help you shape them into a business
I’m Jessica Barnaby, a copywriter, designer and positioner of your expertise.
I help you write, package and present your online business so it resonates with your target audience.
No more sleepless nights trying to do it all yourself!
I’m 20 years in the making
(I wish that meant I was 20 years old)
- I’m a self-taught fine-art and digital artist. It started as a hobby and turned professional a few years ago. If you’re wondering about turning your hobby into a business, I wrote this guide for you.
- I launched my first business in 2000, learned from my mistakes, had adventures and gained expertise based on real-world experience.
- I’m experienced with a lot of sectors, business models and goals. Current and past clients include life coaches, restaurants, dating sites, inventors, writers, entrepreneurs, and “mumpreneurs.”
- I’ve contracted as the Operations Director for three start-ups, where I designed and implemented marketing & sales strategies, handled customer relationships and strategized day-to-day tactics.
- I’m fluent in technology, programming, marketing, design, branding, SEO, and of course, writing. If you’re wondering about the different types of writing for your business, here’s a helpful explanation.
- I’ve got over ten years of experience ghostwriting business & marketing books, e-books, and material for clients, including some “internet-famous” personalities. I’m currently working on my first book of short stories.
- I’ve coached hundreds of people with their stresses, limiting beliefs, insecurities and business direction. I’m a Master Practitioner of NLP (qualified 2006) and a natural listener.
And now, I’m here to help you
- Because you can’t get what’s in your head onto paper. And it’s killing you because you see all these people who need you and your words aren’t reaching them.
- Because your business isn’t working as it should and it makes no sense because you’re doing everything you’re supposed to. There’s too much to learn and you’re losing yourself and the vision you had.
- Because you need to secure an income. You’re so willing to put the work in, but you need it to pay off.
Because in the online world,
everything people know
about your integrity
comes from your words
So, how about this: You bring your skills and your talents and I’ll help you shape them into a business.
Contact Jessica Barnaby: email@example.com