Hey there! I’m Jessica Barnaby and these are the clickable links from my Instagram page.
I sent this picture to the big family whatsapp group this morning. It would have been easier to share generic clip-art, but how much nicer to send something I drew myself.
What’s this got to do with copywriting?
1) It was appropriate (hottest day today over here)
2) It resonated with them and they loved it
3) It was an example of my work, the message clear and on-point
What’s this got to do with content marketing?
1) The best content inspires emotions – I got an invitation to dinner!
2) Put the content where they can find it – they don’t follow me here so they’d never have seen this post
3) People aren’t always ready to buy, regular content keeps you in their thoughts
Know your product. Know your audience and create a message that resonates.
Do you know what you’re selling? Here’s an article for you:
You get a lot from listening
Listening is one of the key components of sales, reputation, and growth.
As a business owner, it’s not enough to hear the voices around you. Tuning in to the nuances of communication let you create strong, meaningful bonds with customers and suppliers.
You become receptive to all the ways they let you know what they’re thinking and you can spot signs of dissatisfaction and do something about them before it hits your bottom line.
A side effect of being a better listener is that you start becoming clearer in your own self-talk.
Click the button for the full article:
Give your website a mini-audit
🧩 Make these fixes so you don’t get caught out. Read the post at wednesdaygenius.com/blog (link in bio)
People don’t let you know there’s something wrong with your site. They just go away and never come back.
Make Like a Queen & Strategize
Whatever you do, do it with style. Take advice from others but make your own decisions.
New blog post is out 🥳
5 clever fixes if your website’s turning people off. 🍒 Click the button to read.
4 Ways to Build Authority
Past conditioning and the need to conform stunts personal and professional development.
Take an active approach to maintaining your spirit, especially when times are tough or confusing.
- Finding your own way is as important as respecting others
- Respecting others is as important as finding your own way
Stay in touch!
Subscribe to free updates on writing for and marketing your business!
I respect your privacy. Unsubscribe anytime.